Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Tiger loop with water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inverness

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can someone show me a tiger loop when a oil tank has water inside and you can see The water inside the tiger loop.:cool4:

Got no photos but you can definitely tell the difference when waters in there. Ones ive seen have kind of algae stuck to side of bowl or you can see water at bottom and oil at top. Dip tank and check.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tiger loop with water in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My ageing tiger loop could do with replacing. All I can find online have horizontal connections whereas mine has the connections vertically the...
Replies
Views
G
  • Question
Hi all. We have just had a new oil system installed including an external Tiger loop. I see that the 'new' Tiger loops are now a complete metal...
Replies
Views
If you are qualified to do a Gas Safety check on a property I assume that entails checking the boiler. If, when checking a Combi, you notice the...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
I live in an old house in the Yorkshire dales, it is known as a typical dales house, as its one room wide and long over 40m. The house has been...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock