Discuss Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikeyc

Inspired by the 'customers' thread.

People that say "PCB board" Arrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

"It hasn't worked properly since your last visit" even though you haven't been there for at least 6 months!!

I didn't realise you needed to airing cupboard emptied in order to change the cylinder...

It's only a fan, how dare you close my thread. Don't you realise that I'm capable of building a nuclear submarine?

it's only...............................................................................................

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Things that annoy you (plumbing and heating related) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My son has an apprenticeship interview for to become a plumber and heating engineer. The have said there will be a multiple choice exam for this...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone.Im a newbie here. plumbing & heating+GSR engineer.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Looking for a bit of advice, recently went to a job where heating was operating when called for however not for the hot water. I...
Replies
Views
Hi they used to say as a last resort you could discharge the D2 pipework at high level and turn it back to the wall. Similar to a combi boiler. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock