Discuss Thermostat and Valve Actuator reverse problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I have just installed a new Drayton zone replacement valve , model ZA5.

The good news is that the value is working; however, the issue I'm experiencing is that when my thermostat turns the central heating on, the valve moves to the off position and the valve closes and when I turn off the central heating from the thermostat the valve moves to the on position and the valve opens.

I have a hive thermostat already installed.

Any idea what's happened and how I can fix this?

I've tried my best to place the wires in the exact same place where I removed the old value wires but as you will see the wiring/control centre is a shambles.

Please let me know if you require more pictures or information.

Thank you

Meethi
Screenshot_20210221-081744_Gallery.jpg

Reply to Thermostat and Valve Actuator reverse problem in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have a heating system comprised of skirting radiators that form part of a loop from the boiler, round the house and back. Some rooms get...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Ideal Logic 24, Previous problem was that the hot water was only cold or barely warm if the heating was in use. If heating was off and boiler cold...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a fully pumped heating system fitted with a Drayton MA1 diverter, after the summer run the heating stopped coming on, so I replaced the...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, my first post here so go easy on me... 😄 I have Danfoss HPA2 motorised valves fitted to my heating system and one of them is giving...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock