Currently reading:
The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23.

Discuss The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

[DLMURL="http://thesoulstation.caster.fm/"]The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm[/DLMURL]

croppie is the first to get a shout out and song request thanks BUDDY come on guys tune in

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you ask Kirsty to play Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead. And she's to tell everyone that Dickie has been banned.......

she is calling it a night now guys one more song then its bed time night guys

youll have to wait now till next saturday now mate but ill ask if she wants to do a set tomorrow night

well it will be ever weekend guys so gives you all week to think about what you want on

Aren't you all glad we let him in the arms now?
Yes Lets all celebrate cheers Croppie mines a pint of Peroni and what ever the Supper Plumbs are having [on your tab of course] regards Turnpin:8:

What did he do now?

Tasteless joke about losing his mother Tam.

Was just the last straw. We'd lose too many members if he carried on and I'm not having that.

There's been too much upset of late. We're still only just back on an even keel after the last mess!

Tasteless joke about losing his mother Tam.

Was just the last straw. We'd lose too many members if he carried on and I'm not having that.

There's been too much upset of late. We're still only just back on an even keel after the last mess!

Fair doo's John. I would support you on that one.

Missed tonight will be around tomorrow good luck to he missus on her new station

will do buddy its back on agen tonight from 8pm so be there or be square

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock