Search the forum,

Discuss The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my karaoke favourites a cement bags just for the weight dear :lol:

no such thing have you got libk or your tube to see if its reall

How you listen to it supper

[09:25:23 PM] Kirsty: [DLMURL="http://thesoulstation.caster.fm/"]The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm[/DLMURL]

i=under the gray soul station logo bit click the play button

Last edited by a moderator:
i do like Kevin Bloody Winson
i play it on site some guys dont know what to say some know it and laugh

Lol class mate wish your wife the best in new job from me

she used to do it for anther radio but they started to take the pee and unappreciate all the work and time she was putting in for them soo she started p on her own now she is loving it agen unlike befor it felt like a chore now she is having fun agen thanks guys for the requests and sticky this will now be a every weekend thing in the bar

Any chance of the Maverics ...All that heaven will allow regards Turnpin:8:

Can you ask Kirsty to play Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead. And she's to tell everyone that Dickie has been banned.......

she is calling it a night now guys one more song then its bed time night guys

youll have to wait now till next saturday now mate but ill ask if she wants to do a set tomorrow night

well it will be ever weekend guys so gives you all week to think about what you want on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock