Search the forum,

Discuss The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha i like this. I've even managed to drag denise away from the telly to listen to it.

Gasoline by Sheryl Crow if you could:8:

Hi John and Mrs John how about secrets by eternal favourite of mrs Turnpin like what we are hearing at the mo [give or take one or two requests lol but may be an age thing]... good luck with the rest of the show regards Turnpin:8:

lol no worrys hope you guys like it thinking of making it a weekend thing for all the guys in the pub

Denise doesn't think you'll find blame it on the bossa nova, one of her all time favourites.
Might be my lucky night if you can :lol:

Denise doesn't think you'll find blame it on the bossa nova, one of her all time favourites.
Might be my lucky night if you can :lol:

Id not put money on that buddy she got it lol will be on soon

Just a thought John are you on commission or just a promise lol.....see you had some Van Morrison on earlier how about dweller on the threashold regards Turnpin:8:

Harry Belafonte - Banana Boat Song.

And can she give a shout out to Mrs Croppie? Ts.

Just a thought John are you on commission or just a promise lol.....see you had some Van Morrison on earlier how about dweller on the threashold regards Turnpin:8:

lol just helping get her started i got my promise after the ann summers party last night lol

I'm really, really sorry.........

Mrs Croppie has asked for Rick Astley - Lights Out.......

Ahhh following on from APP `s led zepp any chance of LZ rock and roll thanks regards Turnpin:8:

Can I have one for my son Fred's birthday tomorrow please. Will smith, just the two of us.

Denise used to love Rick Astley and we went down to a concert in newcastle a couple of years ago.
All the old 80's stars with Rick Astley as the kind of main name.
After the concert she said she didn't like him much and but kim wilde was great:smile:

Any Kim Wilde tune for Denise

Denise used to love Rick Astley and we went down to a concert in newcastle a couple of years ago.
All the old 80's stars with Rick Astley as the kind of main name.
After the concert she said she didn't like him much and but kim wilde was great:smile:

Any Kim Wilde tune for Denise

Kim was doing songs of my years on the ken bruce show this week.

there you go croppie she asked on air lol and happy birthday Fred for tomorrow little man

Going great guns John and Mrs John any chance of mack the knife by Bobby Darrin regards Turnpin:8:

Anything by Ian Dury and the Blockheads would be good.........cheers

One of my karaoke favourites a cement bags just for the weight dear :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't rip me off? An office guy recommended me to apply for government rebates and get it installed through timetosave.com.au. How reliable is this...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new brackets, dismantle that existing one and start again or I could try and re attach via those screws, removing the broken ones from the plate and wall...
Replies
Views
We are from Alberta, and I own an electrical company. I have been asked by a BC Mechanical P. Eng. to install an emergency STOP button at the man-door to the boiler room. It's intent is to 'halt' the operation of the boilers in the room should there be an emergency. He is demanding that I do...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock