Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

supper plumb

[DLMURL="http://thesoulstation.caster.fm/"]The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm[/DLMURL]

croppie is the first to get a shout out and song request thanks BUDDY come on guys tune in

Last edited by a moderator:
its my wifes station she has now left the old one and started off on her own path now thanks guys

Is it just on the net or actually a proper station I cab pick up on my radio via tv set?

Can I get a shout out to my wife

Mine was on too.

Gonna think some obscure ones for The Soul Sister to play.....

It Cara. Just tell her that Lee loves her to bits. Can I get it on tv though superplumb? What number is it

I keep laughing! Not a single soul track yet!

Can you get her to play Gypsy by Uriah Heep?

This is so cool!

No way, that is awesome superplumb. Thanks mate. Tell your wife I really appreciate it. My wife is chuffed!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to The Soul Station - or Radio UKPF request sticky. Tonight's requests start on Page 23. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Agree
FIXRADIO - Tunes Request Thread - The PlumbersForums.net official unofficial tunes request and shout-out thread. This isn't something we've...
Replies
Views
A number of issues have been raised from a boiler replacement. Boiler not operating and with no pressure. Tile damage Sprawling pipe layout in...
Replies
Views
S
>>>>> The Soul Station - Powered By Caster.fm <<<<<< Please click link above please Feel free to tune in from about 8PM Saturday/Sunday...
Replies
Views
Dotty
D
R
Here's the back up poll for people who were ineligible for the free boiler, but nevertheless put pen to paper in an orgy of rhyming couplets and...
Replies
Views
Masood
M
R
Firstly, thanks for welcoming me into the hallowed portals of the plumbers arms! Deeply honoured, and all that guff. ;) And it means I can discuss...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock