Discuss Tesco Direct - Premium 30 Metre Hose Pipe With Accessories - £5.50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
These cheap hoses normally have 500 kinks in them after a week in the van! The drain off ****es out then lol!

I have a hoselock anti kink, had it a couple years now... Roll it carefully after each use & not a single kink yet :)

Regin drainsown kit £40 ish! Best by far

Is this for 30 metre? As they sell a 10 metre orange hose for that money.
seems a lot for a hose pipe.

Is this for 30 metre? As they sell a 10 metre orange hose for that money.
seems a lot for a hose pipe.

It's about 10m the RRP £69?

Once you have had rubber you can't go back! Just don't put 1.5 bar on it as it balloons then pops. But it's a drain down hose and that's what it's good for. One end has a bit of 15mm with a 3/4 rad tail sweated on it, can connect to any rad and helps hose sink to bottom of cylinder when syphoning !

It's about 10m the RRP £69?

Once you have had rubber you can't go back! Just don't put 1.5 bar on it as it balloons then pops. But it's a drain down hose and that's what it's good for. One end has a bit of 15mm with a 3/4 rad tail sweated on it, can connect to any rad and helps hose sink to bottom of cylinder when syphoning !

Like the rad tail idea when syphoning, I'm having that thanks!
dont you have both types of rad tail though, 3/4 type and 15mm compression?
i have made up temporary drain offs, rad tail, 1/2 brass socket and 1/2 threaded drain off.

back to hoses, I bought a yellow hose from Screwfix about 13 years ago and cut it into 3 as it was so long, all 3 hoses still are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Tesco Direct - Premium 30 Metre Hose Pipe With Accessories - £5.50 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Hi, Non-professional / knowledgeable person here. I'm a Brit in Romania who volunteers for a charity building an old peoples home for needy old...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks, I have a challenge with a Main Eco Elite 30 Combi which is short cycling on the CH. Water works fine. As soon as you have call for...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
I'm trying to replace the intake pipe for a toilet. The current one is ridget pvc piping. I'm trying to swap it with a flexible hose to install a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock