Discuss Tap cartridge identification? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi - I've got a quarter-turn cartridge that I'm trying to identify please - 35mm x 58mm. It's about 25 years old and uses square profile o rings.... can't find anything online that matches and unfortunately don't have original manufacturer's details.
Many thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20230604_201405.jpg
    IMG_20230604_201405.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20230604_201341.jpg
    IMG_20230604_201341.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 21
Probably doesn’t matter, usually the orings have to fit in the cartridge but the brass surface of the tap seat is usually flat so the o ring profile won’t matter. ( often has two indents for locating lugs on the cartridge, to index it so the orings sit over the holes correctly as there is not much coverage)

Reply to Tap cartridge identification? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi - trying to replace this quarter-turn cartridge from kitchen mixer tap but cannot find anything similar online. Spline length 9mm with 28...
Replies
Views
I am trying to replace the cartridge for a waterfall tap (mixer mono) for the bathroom sink, I have run into a problem whereby I cannot remove the...
Replies
Views
How do i replace the quarter turn cartridge on this cooke & lewis ricci bath mixer tap . Normally there is a grub screw somewhere to take the...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me identify which tap/connection it is to top up the system as the level has dropped quite a way below the red marker for the cold...
Replies
Views
Hi Can anyone identify the make and model of these taps please? We have one dripping bathroom sink tap but the plumber we had couldn't find a way...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock