Discuss stitched up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Insurance co will settle rather than argue...? It's cheaper and the claims people are half wits !

Telfords have a blank cheque left with one of their main suppliers in Ireland to replace any of their cylinders that are leaking or with the insulation coming off them.

They are not saints and certainly not the best cylinder manufacturers in the UK.

i should have been there when assesors turned up i knew they prob would have tried to move blame away

This ^^^^

I don't care how busy you are, or how inconvenient it is, YOU HAVE TO BE THERE. The person not on site gets the blame. Always. I guarantee it.

Sometimes shyte happens eh? Greed will always come around and bite the perpetrator on the butt however!! Hence your grievance here, H4S, and bad publicity that'll turn many who frequent here off Telfords and their products!! :) Not that they'll give a toss TBH! *SIGH*

Take it as far as you can regards the blame being weighed on the appropriate shoulders...! However don't loose any sleep over it! That's what insurance is for eh? :)

I had 2 Gledhills leak from the seam where the hot water outlet joins the cylinder.

They swore blind they'd never had trouble in the past with this and the assessor nearly cried laughing when I told him that, he'd seen loads.

Defo blame anyone who's not there.

Had the loss adjuster phone me up regarding this today acting on behalf of my insurance company asking me all the details from my perspective .

interesting chat as told him whole incident and he is not convinced that its my fault and is asking questions of where is telfords incident report to me also what level of expertease was the telford inspector

is he a qualified mechanical engineer or practising plumber lol

also is happy to pick apart the installer manual

can see this one getting messy !!

good . i hate companies like this taht think they can bully the little man. They need us to sell there products or the buggered id ring them and give them a link here saying look what all my mates in the uk think of you

company I worked fitted 30 telford cylinders and they all vibrated they recommended putting manual bypass from cylinder flow to rtn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to stitched up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Winner
Hi all, I joined today and am a newbie at plumbing DIY. Thought I'd share my experience replacing the stopcock under my sink. The old one looked...
Replies
Views
I
Dear All, Please kindly advise, i don't know what else to do! Had new boiler Vaillant 424 heat only open vent boiler installed with new flue and...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
D
Building Description A new (23 years old) 1 story small block of 7 flats. water enters the building and distributed to each flat from a communal...
Replies
Views
I moved into a flat over a month ago now and realized when trying to take a shower that there was little to no hot water - at this time I would...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock