Discuss SteveWannadogas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
An apprentice at work passed just before Christmas. A week or so before he asked me how come the water on the hot tap doesn't come out black when the heating pipes are also joined in to a cylinder?!
There's a worrying lack of basic knowledge. But why is this? Because they don't listen? Because they get passed from engineer to engineer on a daily basis?
It's frightening.

An apprentice at work passed just before Christmas. A week or so before he asked me how come the water on the hot tap doesn't come out black when the heating pipes are also joined in to a cylinder?!
There's a worrying lack of basic knowledge. But why is this? Because they don't listen? Because they get passed from engineer to engineer on a daily basis?
It's frightening.

It's frightening.

dont listen and lack of common sense

I'm finding his public information on here the most disturbing

It's frightening.

Yeah, why is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to SteveWannadogas in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Had our gas Baxi Combi inspected and serviced today, as it has been every year. Gas safety cert issued and says all okay, but engineer gave what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just some background on myself. I have 4 years experience as a plumber but haven't worked in the trade in 15 years. I...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock