Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss soill pipe collar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have got a seperate cistern and pot connected by a flush pipe,i cannot change it to close coupled as the soil pipe connection is too far of the wall,were the pan connector connects to the soil pipe there is a big fat ugly pot collar, my question is can i cut this off,at ground level and what would i use to do that , i 've seen something similar done before and the soil pipe left is not circular more oval,will i be able to get a good seal or is there something out there to allow for this.thanks

Last edited:
cut it back flush to wall with 9 inch grinder and connect with a multiquick/pancon

Last edited:
Are you on about an S trap or P trap?

Either way and whatever it is made of you can cut the collar off with a stihl saw or grinder and join to it with an extension multiqwik.

s trap, p trap, toilet or soil pipe? toilet double siphonic soil pipe underground can not see it?

Last edited:
just put up a stud/dummy wall and build of 4'' to compensate it your up for it?.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to soill pipe collar in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys So a bit of a dilemma Normal WC Unit height 766mm which is around the average mark. quite alot of bogs lets say the flush pipe center...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I've had a search and couldn't find anything related. Installing a wall mounted toilet, unfortunately didn't know this when I put the...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm not an expert but wondered if anyone might be able to assist. I've replaced an old toilet with a new one. I've used the same water inlet...
Replies
Views
A
Hey, I'll start by saying I'll be getting a plumber out to do this but wanted some advice first. We're redoing our ground floor bathroom this year...
Replies
Views
Hi, fitting a back to wall toilet in a small cloakroom. The soil pipe is a vertical clay pipe about 20cm from the wall and so I will have to build...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock