• Thread starter Barry98
  • Start date
  • Replies 176
  • Views 2K

Discuss shes a gonner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
am too young to really know anything about maggie and what she achieved. My next day neighbour was 80yrs old and she only listened to the news. And she used to have it so loud we could hear it in our house. Bt, as soon as maggie came on she would start screaming at the tv calling her an old cat. She hated her. Never did find ot why

Kangaroo politics. Easy to hate but ignorant of the benefits she bought to the country. IMHO of course.

I grew up in the 70's and 80's and at the time I absolutely despised the woman. I still despise her policies. I despise the conservative party, but by the same token I can't trust the labour party to run the country without hashing it up.

However, as has been said, there was no doubting her. If she said she was going to do something then she'd do it.

But I will never forgive her for selling off the family silver. imho it's a direct result of her policies that we're in the mess we are now.

If only we had a scottish pm with enough foresight to hang on to our gold reserves.

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish her a peaceful rest.
I didn't agree with all her policies but she showed the Trotskyist union leaders that they didn't run the country for their own benefit.

RIP Mrs Thatcher x

She would have had the north crawling round in the gutter giving half the chance. Typical Tory scum. Rob from the poor and give to the rich. She ruined the industry in this country and left us more or less reliant on the banking industry. She covered up the deaths of 96 people and left families suffering for years over the lies told about them.
She put people in prison for trying to protect there jobs. She introduced the poll tax and again put people in prison for defying this!

Bye bye good riddance!

Last edited:
Just a note ya'll if it gets anymore out if depth ill move post to the arms off the main public forums kiss kiss

You blame that on her?

She set the wheels in motion so to speak. If she hadn't had ruined industry the banks wouldn't have the power they have today, they know there holding this country up and act accordingly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to shes a gonner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Anyone got a gas valve for a fuelsaver 100f as per above. System is linked to a log burner so would like to fix the old girl as shes only 30 years old
Replies
Views
Hi guys So basically what happened is an engineer came out to my mums a week ago to do her annual gas safety check, shes a disabled bed bound OAP...
Replies
Views
It seems I spend a lot of my time telling customers that their ventilation is undersized or their flue is slightly too close to a window or the...
Replies
Views
Hello there I'm wondering if anyone can advise. My daughter has had problems with what sounds like a water hammer issue coming from a...
Replies
Views
looked at a customers boiler today , shes just moved in and cant figure out the control, me also . Its a logic with a Honeywell programmable stat...
Replies
Views
Back