Search the forum,

Discuss GLOWWORM 800869 GAS VALVE 100F HONEYWELL VR4601 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

quality

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Anyone got a gas valve for a fuelsaver 100f as per above. System is linked to a log burner so would like to fix the old girl as shes only 30 years old

Hi folks I located a NOS valve so all sorted. I am reluctant to fit anything modern on such an old dirty system so the repair will buy some time till they (can afford) !!! to do the job properly. What I would like to know is how this old girl detects that the pilot is lit? it is not the same as the GW BBU of the same era as there is no TC

Hi folks I located a NOS valve so all sorted. I am reluctant to fit anything modern on such an old dirty system so the repair will buy some time till they (can afford) !!! to do the job properly. What I would like to know is how this old girl detects that the pilot is lit? it is not the same as the GW BBU of the same era as there is no TC
pcb picks up pilot thru flame rectification

pcb picks up pilot thru flame rectification
I thought that but never knew any boiler had that in 1989 when this was fitted (very good job though)). Its a dirty system that works as it does linked with a neutralizer. Pray for me when I fit a condensing boiler in the future

Reply to GLOWWORM 800869 GAS VALVE 100F HONEYWELL VR4601 in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, My customer has a gas fire (Gazco Logic HE fire, about 10 years old). It's a slide control fire. The fire has become difficult to light. One has to push a lot more firmly down on the control slide to get it to light. At which point, all is fine. The pilot is good, new battery...
Replies
Views
A
Hi The area is near Telford in Shropshire. I have a 25 year old system. A gas fired Rayburn heats hot water and CH. The Honeywell diverter valve (the silver box thingy) has failed on the CH side, but I still have hot water. I bought a replacement, the Honeywell bit, connected to the 3 way...
Replies
Views
Alan Hayward
A
Good Afternoon all, I am hopeful someone may be able to offer some guidance on the following. In the home we have a gas boiler (serviced annually, October time) providing hot water to the CH system which is split into 3 zones (Honeywell 2-way valves) and it also heats the HW tank (Tribune...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can offer me advice? I have an old Glowworm Micron 30FF. Must be about 18 years old. The whole system needs replacing if I am honest - the tank it fills...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I'm considering having my heating system controlled by Honeywell Evohome. I have a question about the underfloor heating controller.... I have a single zone water underfloor heating in the kitchen. The controller is currently a Wunda. I've never been all that happy with it because...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock