Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Screwfix Sentinel filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Best

Esteemed
Plumber
Subscribed
Screwfix deal of day is Sentinel 22mm magnetic filter.
Think it is £69
Never used this type. Wonder are these any good?

Why don't you try it and review it for us.

Could be a good thing!

Buy 50 of them, charge 2 hours to install each of them, and in 6 months time tell us how you've wasted 4 hours on each of them due to faults.

Only being cynical!!

They're only cheap because they're crap, or because, they bought a shipload of them and they can't get rid of them.

I was hoping somebody had been the guinea pig and bought these filters in the past. :smile:
Good to hear views of plumbers rather than varying types of Screwfix reviewers.
I see it has 4 magnets, but I will give it a miss

Screwfix deal of day is Sentinel 22mm magnetic filter.
Think it is £69

Alternatively, you could buy the same product from us, and get a tub of X100 and a tub of X800 thrown in for just £59.95 + VAT :)

Feedback is still hard to come by. It needs a couple of years in the field before we will know.

[edit - not a "deal of the day" - this offer runs until Xmas]

Last edited by a moderator:
Alternatively, you could buy the same product from us, and get a tub of X100 and a tub of X800 thrown in for just £59.95 + VAT :)

Feedback is still hard to come by. It needs a couple of years in the field before we will know.

[edit - not a "deal of the day" - this offer runs until Xmas]

That is a real deal! I am sure some of these cheaper magnetic filters are decent

Seen one in screwfix for about 45 exc vat!! Flowpas or somethin, looked better than sentinel

I got a freebie sentinel filter before, cyclone i think it was called. Didnt like the look of it at all so never fitted it. 4 tiny magnets in it that arnt very strong.

From my experience in this game buy cheap tat and you get problems you only got yourself to blame.

Not good filters, as said the magnets are small, and they dont come right out for cleaning!! Not the best for splitting apart either. +1 for TF1's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Screwfix Sentinel filter in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Our kitchen mixer tap has started dripping. Like so much of the plumbing in our almost new build bungalow, it is lacking! The plumber didn't...
Replies
Views
We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock