Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Risk assessment - need help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

O

Old Account

hi guys,

I have been asked to supply a risk assessment for the upcoming plumbing job. I have never done that before and to be fair never needed. Does anyone of you guys know what has to be written there? I do not know what to write.

I only know I won’t be doing any hot works as I am using crimping technique.

Perhaps so body could tell me what to write or perhaps has had similar situations like me.

Kind regards,

Ron

TBH if this is a normal domestic customer asking for such I would be thinking "Your gonna be a PITA" so either price accordingly or walk away.
It’s a normal customer which lives in a council property. They own the place but somehow the housing association is asking for the risk assment

How the hell do I know Ron. You repairing a leak or installing a complete new system from scratch? What is the risk factor? Only you know.
Yeah, it’s a new system - conversion. That’s fine I will somehow deal with that tja is anyway for the advise given above.

:) haha will be all good!!! I just don’t like council properties. It always makes my head! I always get those weird questions: like can you paint the flue pipe in black or great once it’s installed.
How do you put a price to these jobs?
If for example you havent agreed where the boiler is going and where you will run pipes etc?

How do you put a price to these jobs?
If for example you havent agreed where the boiler is going and where you will run pipes etc?

If I get it right it’s to put a vert flue ontop of a 3 -4 story building so it’s incase he falls off

The whole point of a risk assessment as most will know is to assess the hazard associated with the works and control, reduce or remove the risk. A paperwork exercise is all well and good until something goes wrong, In a domestic environment there are plenty of hazards.

Reply to Risk assessment - need help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm would like to extend an existing outside tap to another point in the garden. I'm about to pour a concrete patio and was hoping to...
Replies
Views
Hi guys....we have an old Astracast sink top....I think its a composite sink....has a big single bowl. My wife thinks it looks scruffy....looks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock