Search the forum,

Discuss RIP pilot Eric Brown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was one the tv again this week when they repeated a programme about the british jet age, man was a legend.

They just don't seem to make 'em like they used to.....R.I.P ....Eric"Winkle" Brown....Turnpin

I was listening to the radio this morning & they were talking about his life, it only came out a few months ago that in his younger days he was a wall of death rider with his mate, not bad a……….

but their trick was to go around with a grown Lion on his back or riding in a side car,

despite a full autobiography he had not thought it interesting enough to mention it before then.

What a man what a life !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to RIP pilot Eric Brown in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Recently over the past 2 months, the boiler or area by the water tank has started making a loud groaning noise whenever hot water has been running for much over a minute (sometimes less). Since the weather has gotten cooler, the radiators seem to come on (unless turned off at the TRV) whenever a...
Replies
Views
After the success of yesterday's posting, and the constructive support I received I wonder if I could please test the skills of the wise again, as today I've a problem of my own to resolve. I called out a gas engineer this morning because our boiler, an elderly Ideal Concord CX 240 P, has...
Replies
Views
Hi, some professional advice would be greatly appreciated, We are having an Unvented Cylinder installed into our 2 bedroom ground floor flat. I have had a few quotes and been given lots of differing advice, this always makes me wary, especially having suffered a history of poor quality work by...
Replies
Views
F
Hi all, hoping someone can help. Bought our flat in October and it had an ideal logic combi 30, all seemed to be working ok until I noticed the timer wasn't ticking. It has a mechanical one fitted in the front. So I ordered a replacement online, plugged it in and off she went. The only...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
F
Hi all, I'm looking for some advice. About 18 months ago we purchased a house that had this boiler already in it, on completion we wanted it serviced, saw it was old as far as boilers go and it was. Had no problems with the boiler until it was serviced in December just gone. Something that...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock