Search the forum,

Discuss reducer 50mm to 42mm Needed Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Picanco

Hi
An Old Jacuzzi's, pump replacement need a reducer for one of the pipes:

Solvent based UPVC from 50mm to 42 mm - I have not been able to find these at all. Can anyone help, where can I get these?

Thanks

they are pressurized fittings, try any industrial supplier, if you get stuck pm me and i will arrange to send you one

Hi
An Old Jacuzzi's, pump replacement need a reducer for one of the pipes:

Solvent based UPVC from 50mm to 42 mm - I have not been able to find these at all. Can anyone help, where can I get these?

Thanks
as mico said these are preasure holding plastic fitting as used on swimming pools you need special adehsive for these as well and you must not turn the fittings when you join them
i have seen some on ebay under swimming pools stuf
or try a wolsey plastic center
there are a lot of funny sizes in this stuf both imperial and metric and it also comes in two types of plastic white and grey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to reducer 50mm to 42mm Needed Help? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Everyone, Can anyone help? I have been searching but with no luck. I am trying to fit a Duravit shower trap which has a 50mm outside...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need some help on this shower drain installation. I’m about to install a corner shower kit in my basement bathroom. But I just found out the...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
my bathroom sink (installed 2017) was broken recently and needs replacing. on inspection there is no brand name and only a few markings so I'm...
Replies
Views
Hi - I’d like to replace my single old 1 sump pump with a combination unit, primary and backup units. I have a whole house generator so a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock