Discuss Ray Stafford and all at Williams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, thanks to Paul, Pete, Ray and all the crew at Williams. The lager arrived today. Many thanks. :)

And ray you got me nothing I thought we was fire water mates
Well I know where I stand now
No more free armaflex for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ray Stafford and all at Williams in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Forgive my ignorance, with this basic question, but I seem to be struggling to both understand, search for, and source, the appropriate washer...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Currently undergoing my level 2, hoping to get finished in the next few weeks. Looking to gain some experience, if anyone needs a mate...
Replies
Views
First of all, apologies, it seems this topic has been posted but don't believe my specific issue is covered. So been living in my Victorian house...
Replies
Views
Hey all, Looking for some advice. My mother recently had her boiler changed but in the process the water had to be turned on and off as you would...
Replies
Views
N
The Basin bottle trap is in bad condition and begin to loose water due to corrosion (I believe it is lead). May I use pattex putty paste or collak...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock