Discuss rated people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep just set up my site. Fist job is a combi swap in Piccadilly it's a sunny d to ideal logic 30+

Horizontal std flue, conny into stack.

Custard has paid and job is yours for £50.

You will be paid £1600 plus expenses and you can stay in house foc for a week.

Yep just set up my site. Fist job is a combi swap in Piccadilly it's a sunny d to ideal logic 30+

Horizontal std flue, conny into stack.

Custard has paid and job is yours for £50.

You will be paid £1600 plus expenses and you can stay in house foc for a week.

what site?

All full of empty promises, heard too many horror stories, money taken and no work etc

All full of empty promises, heard too many horror stories, money taken and no work etc
Yep, i agree. Im toying with the idea of coming up with a better model. One that is more friendly to us plumbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to rated people in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Could I ask for some help with a water flow rate problem. I have good mains water pressure on the ground floor. There is no tank in the loft...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have quite low flow rate for my electric shower (a piddling 5L/min), and would like some tips or advice about how to solve or find the...
Replies
Views
Essaboy
E
I was looking into a problem with flow rate in my bathroom. A bit confused with how flow rate, water pressure, pipe length, and difference in...
Replies
Views
The User Guide etc states an available temperature range of 25-80c. Various instructions found online instruct to turn it fully clockwise to...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! I'm a DIY'er who probably knows just enough to get myself in trouble, but fortunately I know my limitations, when it comes to projects I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock