Discuss Rachet Spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

djob

Does anyone ever find the need or a job that you'd need a ratcheting spanner for, I like the look of the wera joker 4 piece set..

I have a pair of ofsett ratchet spanner's.
19 mm for wall hung toilet bolts.
17 mm for fisher fixing bolts
Toolstation > Automotive > Ratchet Spanners > Offset Ratchet Spanner Set
image.jpg

ive got a 10mm one, good for cistern bolts nuts and many other nuts.

Halfords advance professional for ratchet spanners and socket sets. Great quality and lifetime warranty

Half price on the flexible Ratchet 9-piece set isn't it? I'd rather not have the flexible ones..

I used one 10mm one to remove van vault tube carrier , after second nut went and found deep sockets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Rachet Spanners in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, I’m new to the forum and joined specifically to try to get an answer to my question. I have an 88yo mother-in-law who is recently...
Replies
Views
Can anyone give any advice on pricing jobs especially when only starting out. I find it really hard don't want to rip the customer off but neither...
Replies
Views
Hi we have a Alpha 2 15-60-130 central heating pump fitted. We need a bit more heat from 12 rads. I’m confused about the settings as the Auto...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi. I recently bought a house and the shower is leaking. I'm guessing it just needs the washers replaced. However, when I started to have a look I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock