Discuss R D Treloar heating and gas installations cheap on Ebay. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

julesverne

It may not be the most upto date edition. But at £2.81 with free P+P

it's a bargain for any keen to learn students at college or otherwise ,

be quick only 3 copies left.

Jules il take a pic of my books ,, they are top notch for heating ,,,

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 51
Sorry forgot to say these are the CIBSE books ,,, real in depth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to R D Treloar heating and gas installations cheap on Ebay. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My gas book I bought for college was nicked, was in my bag with my analyser... had all my notes in, I think I'm more gutted about that than my...
Replies
Views
S
VIPERGAS.CO.UK DOMESTIC NATURAL GAS HANDBOOKBRAND NEWSUMMER 2012 EDITION A complete collection of all the domestic chapters within the ViperGas...
Replies
Views
Emailed a company very local to me regarding their course and fast track and end off qualifications etc. For those interested in opinions, here's...
Replies
Views
Ermintrude
E
M
Good morning folks I am writing to you regarding the possibility of working alongside a qualifed plumber as an intermediate experienced trainee...
Replies
Views
Marty32
M
O
Got asked to a property today to advice on an issue/idea the owner had. Currently he runs a coal fired boiler and doesnt like humping coal any...
Replies
Views
oldplumber
O
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock