Discuss Quick question about new boiler installed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

I hope someone can answer a question for me, I had a new combi boiler installation today, straight swap for the old one, the guy did a flush of the system using fernox 3 then added fernox f1. This is all from the info I have taken from the installation log. My question is he did it all in 3hrs, is it possible to do a system flush and install in this time? I am not a plumber or Rgi but I would have thought a flush would have taken alot longer alone

Thanks for any replys

Depending on the size of the system a powerflush will take the best part of a day , but a lot (me included ) use a system called a magna cleanse , they are a lot quicker . How many rads have you ?

If its got a magnaclean filter he may have used the magnacleanse system , it connects onto the filter unions . If he did , yes its do- able in 3 hours , especialy if the system wasnt too " bungged" up in the first place .

Bloody hell , thanks to Lame I have just re-read , an install and a flush in 3 hours , I was thinking just a flush ( its been a long day lol)

Nah !! Thrown in

if you can post some pics up of the install plz

3 hours! would like to see a photo of the install, just the one bloke? I'm not doing flushing but the bloke that does it for me doesn't hang about and 8 rads (magnacleanse) takes about 3 hours

DSC_0126.jpgDSC_0127.jpgDSC_0128.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Quick question about new boiler installed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock