Discuss Question from an Industrial Design Student developing tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
A tool that throttles the useless apprentice/helper automatically when they are on their phone.

A tool to square of and set depth of drilling holes through joists. I have no trouble doing this with a tape measure but apprentices seem to really struggle to drill a straight set of holes

It would be very handy to have a large enough profile gauge to go around toilets and hand basins etc so that when you are tiling or laying flooring the job is made less fraught.

1 - A device for cutting copper which is clipped to a wall.
2 - A quality adjustable spanner with a quick release for if it bites too tighly
3 - A device that heats up copper pipe for soldering which does not use an open flame, maybe a heating element which clips to the pipe.
4 - Smoke Pellets which contain nicotine for when my e-cigarette runs out

3. Already out there - Yorkshire electric ring !

1. Pipe slice and grips

4. I thought they did?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Question from an Industrial Design Student developing tools in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I've looked through old threads on similar questions, however i was hoping for advice regarding our house project. When i've read threads...
Replies
Views
P
Hi everyone, I’m a Dutch Industrial Design student and I am designing a new kind of pliers for a big German company. Right now, I am in the...
Replies
Views
Old Account
O
Hi, I’m new to the forum but thought I’d sign up to try and get some help with a customers boiler. Bit of background on the boiler first. The...
Replies
Views
Hi. Apologies if this seems like an essay. The short question is where do you lot work from? Do you have largish houses, or do you work from a...
Replies
Views
O
Hi lads, I hope you all are ok. i was wondering if anyone could help me out and give me some solutions on how to solve the low water pressure...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock