Discuss Primatic cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;PCHaeuBm-wA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCHaeuBm-wA[/video]

Two air locks to keep the primary water separate from the secondary but with a suitable sized chamber that allows the bubble to be squashed so that expansion from the heating water does not cause it to be lost.

I have a loverly animated clip but can't get it to work on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Primatic cylinders in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all - can someone explain what the two black levers are in this picture? Are they for putting more pressure in the heating system? I have a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
Hi all, need someone to do my annual gas service and issue me a domestic gas safety certificate. In addition the megaflow cylinder needs checking...
Replies
Views
J
I can't get a consensus on this from four plumbers that have visited. We've been using the system with no prpblems for 7 years - but the cylinder...
Replies
Views
Hi There was no shut off valve on the tank feed to the hot water cylinder, and I needed to move a couple of hot water pipes, so I shut off the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock