Discuss Power flushes / rads not heating up - HELP PLEASE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Here’s some more pics!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ok so fairly small system I’d say potentially not a balancing problem. By turning off all the other rads except the not working ones can you get them to heat up

Agree with above, perhaps turn off all upstairs and see if downstairs heat up and then vica verca then continue to open one at a time and see if they can all heat up if not all simultaneously. Although debris can shift you're tying to establish whether it's the pump, crud in the system or both.

Reply to Power flushes / rads not heating up - HELP PLEASE! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

R
Hello its my 1st post hope im in the right place We brought a new house a medium-large 3 bedroom semi, we moved in the summer. Now coming to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 3 port value for HW & CH. Loft extension added many years ago so they added a T to go upstairs, only 2 rads up but 11 downstairs...
Replies
Views
Hi - I'm a reasonably experienced DIY plumber but just can't work out why the last new rad I've installed is cold - would really appreciate your...
Replies
Views
Hi All, would appreciate some advice on next steps with conservatory rad. Single conservatory rad not heating up at all, neither pipe getting...
Replies
Views
Hoping somebody can help, So, in a nutshell… Standard 90s Westbury home – condensing boiler, pump, wall thermostat, etc etc... Normal, common or...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock