Discuss Plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all,, im looking to become a plumbers mate,, friend of mine works in recruitment and can get me a few days here and there,, which suits me down to the ground.. and was wondering what sort of duites ill be expected to carry out?? also what cscs test do i need to sit as they have several different ones thanks chris

if your not qualified you need the plumbing apprentice cscs card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Plumbers mate in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am a junior plumber based in South East London (Zone 1), but can get to most areas quite easily. In terms of Qualifications I have...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i'm currently seeking a Plumber mate job. I'm currently living in Croydon London and i have a City& Guild level 1 and 2 Diploma.I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock