Discuss PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Haywood

Hello All
I am considering attending the PHEX shows as a manufacturer, before investing time and money in this I wonder if you can give me your thoughts on the following, if you visit;
Do you find it of interest
Main reason for attending
How far you travel (I know that they are not as wide spread as could be!)

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

contenders my bum!

£30 quid in in plumfix vouchers, a tf1 test jar, 2 fluidmaster syphons, and everything in my pic including knipex cobras...pfft

you can keep your poxy wilo backpacks:smartass:

Trouble is they only let you use one of the £10 plumfix vouchers (hope you do get away with using all of them) others can still use them though. Missed the Fluidmaster syphons though dooooooooh.......... mind you pleased with as you put it (poxy wilo backpack) will make a great xmas pressie for someone :santa_cheesy:

Just left PHEX, no freebies but saw lots of interesting stuff. Particularly impressed with the Aladdin valve. I spoke to their boss about stocking and arranging for some forum freebies, so watch this space!

Just left PHEX, no freebies but saw lots of interesting stuff. Particularly impressed with the Aladdin valve. I spoke to their boss about stocking and arranging for some forum freebies, so watch this space!

Yes, please get a couple samples to Abi so that she can sell me one. She looked crestfallen this morning when I asked for something she didn't have ;)

There's a YouTube video if you search for Aladdin easyfit isolator which shows a demo. I can't see a catch ... In theory. Interested to see what it is like in a real life situation.

Ok first two samples I get, one goes to Bod and the other to Rodolphe. Not accepting any other requests until I have them on my desk.

Ray

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

I would be rather keen!

Whom I kidding? I'm just after the complimentary sweeties!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock