Discuss PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes remeha t-shirt all sweets were eaten during day also got a pedometer. Most say though the disappointment of the day was the Buffet.......... Mash and pie in a box but not very good

The food was TERRIBLE. I know I'm French, but still.

Has anyone of you used that self-plugging isolating valve they were demonstrating? Can't remember the name of the company now, of course, nor can I be bothered looking in the 5 tons of papers I brought back.

That's the one. It looked like it might be real helpful in a pickle. I'm going to check at Ray's tomorrow see if they stock it :)

at the show it was ÂŁ30 including the fitting tool, they said they are ÂŁ38 without the tool (ÂŁ8) - would be interested to see if that is right! it's a solid looking bit of kit

Wouldn't you know, I'm such a cretin it didn't even occur to me that I could buy there and then !!!! I might just go back tomorrow just to pick one up, as I'll be in town anyway...

I picked one up today too, for the 30 quid.
I've had it apart and had a look, pretty well built !!!

Shame due to the cost but when the time comes its going to be a life saver !!

surprisingly intergas new boilers look like they might turn into something half decent too !!!
the guy did mention they have just patented a new flue connection type that gets around "must have access to every joint" new bit of regs
10 metres regular flue up or horrizontal (with a 3.5 degree rise) and a twin flue option thats even further !!!

Has anyone of you used that self-plugging isolating valve they were demonstrating? Can't remember the name of the company now, of course, nor can I be bothered looking in the 5 tons of papers I brought back.

That's the one. It looked like it might be real helpful in a pickle. I'm going to check at Ray's tomorrow see if they stock it :)

Don't think we do. I don't recognise the description, but I am up there tomorrow so will look out for it.

Here ya go Aladdin's EasyFit Isolator

Its a good demo on show, the guys are enthusiastic and looking to do a 22mm version too. Travis perkins are now starting to stop them, Ray you need to get some off the guys for freebies *cough*

contenders my bum!

ÂŁ30 quid in in plumfix vouchers, a tf1 test jar, 2 fluidmaster syphons, and everything in my pic including knipex cobras...pfft

you can keep your poxy wilo backpacks:smartass:

Trouble is they only let you use one of the ÂŁ10 plumfix vouchers (hope you do get away with using all of them) others can still use them though. Missed the Fluidmaster syphons though dooooooooh.......... mind you pleased with as you put it (poxy wilo backpack) will make a great xmas pressie for someone :santa_cheesy:

Just left PHEX, no freebies but saw lots of interesting stuff. Particularly impressed with the Aladdin valve. I spoke to their boss about stocking and arranging for some forum freebies, so watch this space!

I'm not taking all the credit for you becoming a forum sponsor - BUT

Just left PHEX, no freebies but saw lots of interesting stuff. Particularly impressed with the Aladdin valve. I spoke to their boss about stocking and arranging for some forum freebies, so watch this space!

Yes, please get a couple samples to Abi so that she can sell me one. She looked crestfallen this morning when I asked for something she didn't have ;)

There's a YouTube video if you search for Aladdin easyfit isolator which shows a demo. I can't see a catch ... In theory. Interested to see what it is like in a real life situation.

Ok first two samples I get, one goes to Bod and the other to Rodolphe. Not accepting any other requests until I have them on my desk.

Ray

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me!

I would be rather keen!

Whom I kidding? I'm just after the complimentary sweeties!

Joe - did you go to phex? In Manchester?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My haul from PHEX has just increased. Had this by email today

Thank you for visiting our stand at PHEX Chelsea and entering our competition to win one of our new C-Stat programmable room thermostats.

Congratulations, you are a winner!!

If you could contact us within the next 7 days with your delivery address we will send out the unit direct to you.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks

Vanessa Batt
Marketing Support Assistant

Secure Controls (UK) Ltd

www.horstmann.co.uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I am hoping that you can give us some advice. We're in the UK, and have contracted a company to completely refit the first floor...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm a (somewhat, I hope...) competent DIYer and just want to get some advice if my suspicion on a problem we're having is correct...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I've just joined, was going to post in the new members forum, but the first site generated email sent me here... I am here, as have a...
Replies
Views
Okay. So I have a ground floor shop and second floor flat for sale (potentially). No major need to get shot of them, but not a lot of point...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I hope you can help, I don't know any plumbers and just wondered about an idea of mine, it might not be do able for good reason! I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock