Search the forum,

Discuss PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Haywood

Hello All
I am considering attending the PHEX shows as a manufacturer, before investing time and money in this I wonder if you can give me your thoughts on the following, if you visit;
Do you find it of interest
Main reason for attending
How far you travel (I know that they are not as wide spread as could be!)

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

Went a couple of years ago to the one at Newcastle, about a hour to get to. Was pretty good as was the first one I'd been too. Good for stocking up on pads pens etc.

Will go again next time it's on up here, technically it was a good trip.

Yes I go to any plumbing shows in Northern Ireland good to meet and look at different materials ideas and suppliers

I go to Manchester phex. Its local for me its always interesting.
Get to see new products and get freebies.
This years haul
egyha3e8.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

My favourite was a little Wilo rucksack, perfect for carrying kettle t bags spoon and mugs :)

Im going on wednesday to london one first one for me gonna see what new bits and pieces are coming out

Thats quite a horde Jay Kay, but Id have to say the sweets are just priceless !!!:yesnod:

cheers, never heard of it till now, think i will have to check out the next one down london way

Definitely worth going.
The cobra grips were the best freebie. Also not on my pic was £10 plumfix vouchers, fernox tf1 demo jar and two fluidmaster standard wc syphons which i blagged out of the rep.

Also top tip

Book tickets in advance and get a token for buffet and drinks. Register the Mrs and you get two.....obviously you don't take her but you get two goes at the grub:)

I go to Manchester phex. Its local for me its always interesting.
Get to see new products and get freebies.
This years haul
egyha3e8.jpg

Also top tip
Book tickets in advance and get a token for buffet and drinks. Register the Mrs and you get two.....obviously you don't take her but you get two goes at the grub:)

I have never bothered, but now I'm interested, that's some worthwhile stuff you picked up.
probably one more pen would have been better!

My favourite was a little Wilo rucksack, perfect for carrying kettle t bags spoon and mugs :)
i missed out on green rucksacks,the meal, i think if not mistaking indian cuisine or some type of curry,we got a tour of ground etc,i probs bumped into you.?

I'm on the train now with a huge bag for all the goodies. Do trains charge for excess baggage?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Off to PHEX tomorrow, but shan't be collecting freebies, as I have to go on to a meeting that evening, and don't want to struggle across London laden down with stuff.

Off to PHEX tomorrow, but shan't be collecting freebies, as I have to go on to a meeting that evening, and don't want to struggle across London laden down with stuff.

Well you could always collect the freebies and send over to me lol I won't complain ray ;-)

just got home, tired like a pig..lot of freebies and saw some interesting stuff there ;)

well I was interested in new magnaclean filter which is coming out in January, which I think is much better than previous model, there was also stand for Uponor, they were showing some new technique how to connect plastic pipes, which I never seen before, just hard to tell how long it will last. Well, everybody is interested in different things, so hard to tell. Have a look at Callmag too, they making chemicals and had there some funny way of injecting chemicals into system, and some pretty girls :p

almost forgot, got 50page landlords pad for £5 from jbpm stand if anyone interested.

Yeah the pretty girl's in very short skirts were advertizing a boiler of some sort cheap v something or other wasn't really paying attention to the boiler to be fair, the new magnaclean does look a improved design

booo....:D got more than me..have you done callmag card game? i won fleece jacket after 3 lucky guesses and inhibitor

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two hole mixer but the cold water pressure is high mains fed and the hot is low pressure immersion tank fed. I've been trying to find info on what I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to space for servicing and changing parts if ever needing to. I am finding my decision rather hard due to the different clearances on flue runs and cupboards...
Replies
Views
I have had a look at previous posts and think I know the answer to this but just before I make it worse could I just check what you think about this one. Granddaughter just moved house and this valve decided to leak when it was closed. When open its fine. Normally I have repacked the gland on...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock