Currently reading:
PHEX shows - do you attend?

Discuss PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mark Haywood

Hello All
I am considering attending the PHEX shows as a manufacturer, before investing time and money in this I wonder if you can give me your thoughts on the following, if you visit;
Do you find it of interest
Main reason for attending
How far you travel (I know that they are not as wide spread as could be!)

Appreciate any feedback, thanks

U IMAG0092.jpg todays haul

booo....:D got more than me..have you done callmag card game? i won fleece jacket after 3 lucky guesses and inhibitor

Last edited:
The hats were lowara pumps. Not sure where the choccies came from.

Yes remeha t-shirt all sweets were eaten during day also got a pedometer. Most say though the disappointment of the day was the Buffet.......... Mash and pie in a box but not very good

The food was TERRIBLE. I know I'm French, but still.

Has anyone of you used that self-plugging isolating valve they were demonstrating? Can't remember the name of the company now, of course, nor can I be bothered looking in the 5 tons of papers I brought back.

That's the one. It looked like it might be real helpful in a pickle. I'm going to check at Ray's tomorrow see if they stock it :)

at the show it was £30 including the fitting tool, they said they are £38 without the tool (£8) - would be interested to see if that is right! it's a solid looking bit of kit

Wouldn't you know, I'm such a cretin it didn't even occur to me that I could buy there and then !!!! I might just go back tomorrow just to pick one up, as I'll be in town anyway...

I picked one up today too, for the 30 quid.
I've had it apart and had a look, pretty well built !!!

Shame due to the cost but when the time comes its going to be a life saver !!

surprisingly intergas new boilers look like they might turn into something half decent too !!!
the guy did mention they have just patented a new flue connection type that gets around "must have access to every joint" new bit of regs
10 metres regular flue up or horrizontal (with a 3.5 degree rise) and a twin flue option thats even further !!!

Has anyone of you used that self-plugging isolating valve they were demonstrating? Can't remember the name of the company now, of course, nor can I be bothered looking in the 5 tons of papers I brought back.

That's the one. It looked like it might be real helpful in a pickle. I'm going to check at Ray's tomorrow see if they stock it :)

Don't think we do. I don't recognise the description, but I am up there tomorrow so will look out for it.

Here ya go Aladdin's EasyFit Isolator

Its a good demo on show, the guys are enthusiastic and looking to do a 22mm version too. Travis perkins are now starting to stop them, Ray you need to get some off the guys for freebies *cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to PHEX shows - do you attend? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock