Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've signed up for 12 months with them. Apparently Colin is on his way to becoming a millionaire with the bonus from all these sign ups.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
No way mate, read my post above. A shopping voucher will be winging your way.

So have I mate, there are a lot of mountains up here in Scotland too! A software update today from them has boosted my GPRS signal to work in most problem areas.

Cardsave have offered me £50 in High Street shopping vouchers for every new customer that I put their way and gets signed up. As I said earlier in this thread, I'm not interested in doing this for ANY gain apart from helping out other forum members. I am to be contacted again by their management with details of a block discount for forum members and they are also very interested in becoming forum sponsors. So I suggest that everyone who is successful in signing up with Cardsave, gets the £50 voucher instead of me. I'll have them contact the ones who have signed to do so.
Very noble fella nice one, may look into this myself......

Very noble fella nice one, may look into this myself......
PM me your mobile number, full name and email address and I'll get the rep in your area to contact you. I've secured a block discount for forum members.

Last edited by a moderator:
PM me your mobile number, full name and email address and I'll get the rep in your area to contact you.
May do Colin....... One thing that put us off in the past was as we are a LTD company we obviously have a business bank account, we were told we needed a separate holding account the funds / payments went into, it had to stay here for a set period then got transferred into our business account, can you shed any light? Or is it one for the rep?

May do Colin....... One thing that put us off in the past was as we are a LTD company we obviously have a business bank account, we were told we needed a separate holding account the funds / payments went into, it had to stay here for a set period then got transferred into our business account, can you shed any light? Or is it one for the rep?
I'm a Limited Company and all card payments are paid directly into my Limited Company bank account without the need for having any other separate account. Anyone who is a signature in the company can sign up. You will get duplicate receipts with your company name and address on every transaction at the point of sale as well for your records.

PM me your mobile number, full name and email address and I'll get the rep in your area to contact you. I've secured a block discount for forum members.

So how does the discount work Colin as im seeing my man tomorrow

Bob

I'm a Limited Company and all card payments are paid directly into my Limited Company bank account without the need for having any other separate account. Anyone who is a signature in the company can sign up. You will get duplicate receipts with your company name and address on every transaction at the point of sale as well for your records.
Cheers for that pal........sounds good to me!

Guys, something the rep doesn't explain is that with your terminal, you can also take payments over the phone as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock