Search the forum,

Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take credit/debit cards, quick and easy but also like to take cash with some jobs for obvious reasons. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello, I have wrote on here before regarding this issue but it's now went one stage further. I am a sole trader and I done work for a bathroom showroom at the start of this year. Basically we got 4 jobs down and never seen any payment and now the company has closed. Does anyone know if there...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the problem as being that the hot water element in the immersion tank needed replacing. (I don't know exactly what it is called as the company has still...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi I have a little problem or a question if all you experienced people can put me straight please? I am just a bit surprised - I had a call out for a plumbing job - in London - the flat is rented out. The kitchen sink was blocked. I called out one company, they did not fix it, and that was £95...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock