Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think card save give tenner per introduction or may be more
Not to me they haven't and I've introduced quite a few guys.

I now find your comments very insulting when I'm trying to help others who would like this service. Go away.

"Lucky" as in your semi retired and you're in the position that you don't have the cash flow worries many other plumbers have. Not meant luck as how hard you've worked. I've worked hard all my life as well but I consider myself both lucky and fortunate to be in the position I am in now.

You have what many plumbers lack System3, i.e. good business acumen.

Which is not a dig at anyone on this thread, if someone is in a position to pick and choose, fair enough.

But for anyone starting out and wanting to get established, you make a good role model System.

Making it easy for customers to pay is a basic necessity these days - it's good for business for a number of reasons, not least getting your money on the spot.

I don't like credit of any kind myself because I begrudge paying the interest, but a lot of people manage their finances these days by using credit cards, and there are some very good interest-free deals around, e.g. interest free for up to 16 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back