Discuss Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll contact my local Cardsave rep and if enough of you guys are interested, Ill secure a good discount for forum members.

Luck has nothing to do with it. Have worked hard and now work as and when

I'd love to have this, but hate being charged! How dear is it?
As above, contact your local area rep, arrange a meeting and work out an affordable package that suits you, your business and your budget.

Luck has nothing to do with it. Have worked hard and now work as and when
"Lucky" as in your semi retired and you're in the position that you don't have the cash flow worries many other plumbers have. Not meant luck as how hard you've worked. I've worked hard all my life as well but I consider myself both lucky and fortunate to be in the position I am in now.

I'll contact my local Cardsave rep and if enough of you guys are interested, Ill secure a good discount for forum members.

All members interested PM me your email/contact details and I'll contact Cardsave. If we get enough names to get their interest, I'm certain I'll get a good discount, but the final package is the one that YOU chose.

There is also the company that Lee/Bod deals with as well but I know little of them.

Not lucky have worked towards it. PLEASE READ POST
I meant lucky as in fortunate. PLEASE READ POST.

Swings and Roundabouts this, and off topic and I'm not getting drawn into a terminology debate, which is detracting from the helpful post I've offered above about those wanting a card machine. Please leave it alone and let it rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Paying by credit card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
J
Hello, hoping someone can advise me. My boiler stopped working - no hot water or central heating. Called out a company who came and assessed the...
Replies
Views
Johnno1966
J
J
Replies
Views
Hi, moved into a home a year ago with what is probably an old heating system. There is a gas boiler linking to radiator central heating, and a...
Replies
Views
This issue arose about a year ago. Does anyone have an idea why I occasionally hear (about once every hour or longer) a hammer related noise...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock