Discuss Ok guys who fell out with a customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smtplumbing

I was reading the bad the good the ugly in the gas safe mag, Who put the big fish in the boiler ?

I nearly wet myself:cheesy:

Come one it would be someone on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Ok guys who fell out with a customer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
Struggled with an element that was far too wide to come out of the aperture (how was it ever put in ?) I had to cut one loop. After some brute...
Replies
Views
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial...
Replies
Views
Back