Discuss now bag woop woop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

IMG00359-20120306-1410.jpg

IMG00358-20120306-1410.jpg

just got my new tool bag today love it just found some bits left in the lock up.
still need to get loads more not a happy boy

nice one tiling, its a start, handle just snapped on mine so i need new un too

nice one tiling, its a start, handle just snapped on mine so i need new un too

grab yourself a bargain from Maplin,just got one the other day

[DLMURL="http://www.maplin.co.uk/heavy-duty-multi-purpose-tool-holdall-353681"]Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Tool Holdall : Storage Boxes & Bags : Maplin Electronics[/DLMURL]

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey that is cheap. Does it feel sturdy?

Mine cost about ÂŁ70 but I could carry an osmium bowling ball in it.

good one tiler, sorry again for the loss, bloody cheap arssee thiefs cant afford there own, karma always comes around. good luck again mate.

i have that bag, i find that almost plumber i see now has an open tote bag either this one or stanley

it gets kept clean and organised for a while then gets full of crap you dont need, im due a well good clear out of mine lol

i have that bag as well very good for me. i agree with GQ though does get filled with carp

I've got a huge tool box that I keep in the van and take the tote bag out to jobs with tools filled from the big toolbox. Got the Stanley version.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to now bag woop woop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have 2 brand new cordless, battery powered press tools in stock, and flying off the shelves. Our TekTools TZ1930 & TZ1550 are packed with...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views
Copper pipes, I think its fair to say, is not what it used to be, the copper is getting thin while the cost is going up. Meanwhile, plastic...
Replies
Views
Hi, My current hot water system needs to be replaced. Anyone got any suggestions or can recommend any plumbers around Derrimut area that won't...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock