Discuss now bag woop woop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tiling spread

IMG00359-20120306-1410.jpg

IMG00358-20120306-1410.jpg

just got my new tool bag today love it just found some bits left in the lock up.
still need to get loads more not a happy boy

nice one tiling, its a start, handle just snapped on mine so i need new un too

nice one tiling, its a start, handle just snapped on mine so i need new un too

grab yourself a bargain from Maplin,just got one the other day

[DLMURL="http://www.maplin.co.uk/heavy-duty-multi-purpose-tool-holdall-353681"]Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Tool Holdall : Storage Boxes & Bags : Maplin Electronics[/DLMURL]

:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
Blimey that is cheap. Does it feel sturdy?

Mine cost about £70 but I could carry an osmium bowling ball in it.

good one tiler, sorry again for the loss, bloody cheap arssee thiefs cant afford there own, karma always comes around. good luck again mate.

i have that bag, i find that almost plumber i see now has an open tote bag either this one or stanley

it gets kept clean and organised for a while then gets full of crap you dont need, im due a well good clear out of mine lol

i have that bag as well very good for me. i agree with GQ though does get filled with carp

I've got a huge tool box that I keep in the van and take the tote bag out to jobs with tools filled from the big toolbox. Got the Stanley version.

I have two,one small one with a few screw drivers in,couple of grips,wire cutters and pocket multi meter,that I use when jobbing

Then this one that has soldering stuff,pipe cutters ect and all the other stuff
I also carry a couple of plastic carrier bags in that one,so old rad valves,taps,bits of pipe ect go in the plastic carrier and not the tool bag,I sling them in a plastic box in the back of the van and sort out as and when,got fed up of having more rubbish and scrap than tools in me tool bag
[FONT=&amp]
Well I tell a lie,coz I then have another bag that has my analyser and printer,gas sniffer,stop watch,u gauge in,with cp12 pad,and a few screw drivers and small grips,to do gsr work[/FONT]

I know why women need so many handbags now !!:stooge_moe:

grab yourself a bargain from Maplin,just got one the other day

[DLMURL="http://www.maplin.co.uk/heavy-duty-multi-purpose-tool-holdall-353681"]Heavy Duty Multi-Purpose Tool Holdall : Storage Boxes & Bags : Maplin Electronics[/DLMURL]

:biggrin:
nice one puddle bought 2 cos they take sum stick for 22.97 all in :)

I've gone away from a tool bag now, i could never seem to find what i was after. Have gone to a metal cantilevered toolbox, once open i know where every thing is (unless the lad put it away!!).

When servicing I always feel I'm carrying enough stuff to stay a week, toolbox, telegan, hoover, bucket full of odds and sods, I would swear my arms are at least 2" longer come friday afternoon.

So true Roger.

Glad it's not just me.

Three trips sometimes just to service a boiler.

I've just bought a cordless vacuum cleaner from Argos for £12. Hoping I can use that instead of carrying the big wet vac around.

My old boss used a bucket. But he was that type. I worked for him for a year and saw him buy one new tool. It was a spanner and it stuck out like the sorest thumb , all shiny and silver against the pitchest black. I think it was an attitude partly inspired by him having had his stuff nicked more than once and so deliberatey keeping as much as possible filthy and old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to now bag woop woop in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back