Discuss Norwich - Job sought. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Blackburn

Good morning all. I hope I am not wasting your time with this message.

My name is Kevin Blackburn, I'm 26 years old and I live in Norwich (NR6)

I’m currently working as the Supervisor of the Maintenance Cleaning Team at Norfolk Environmental Waste Services. This is not what I want to do any more and I am actively pursuing a career in the Plumbing/Gas Industry.

I've just completed a City & Guilds Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing at CTS Norwich. I am determined to succeed and funded the Course myself.

My aim is to gain employment with a respected local Company as an Apprentice/Mate/Improver to learn, grow and develop vital skills which will allow me to become a valued member of your team.

I'm not looking for a hand out. Just a chance and an opportunity to prove my worth. I'll work for minimum wage for as long as it takes if that's what is required of me.

I’m hard working, eager to learn and extremely reliable. I have a CSCS Card , my own transport and basic tools.

Yours faithfully

Kevin Blackburn

Good luck to you.

Unfortunately there are plenty of other people around in the same position as you so you have to make yourself stand out from the rest. Try finding out your local plumbers merchants and asking them if they know people who are looking to employ.

Things are slowly getting better and I am seeing more and more jobs advertised each week, just keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Norwich - Job sought. Any and all advice is greatly appreciated. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone was out there who could shed some light on commercial heating. If you can, thanks in advance. I’ve been a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Have been following this forum for some time now which has been very helpful so, I thought I would ask for some advice on advancing...
Replies
Views
M
Firstly i am new here on the site so i would like to say hello. Secondly i would appreciate some advice on my situation. I am currently...
Replies
Views
MrRemix
M
K
Good afternoon. I am new to this site and have no idea if this how you post, so sorry in advance. My name is Kevin Blackburn, I'm 25 and I...
Replies
Views
Kevin Blackburn
K
K
Good morning all. I hope you are well. I am hoping someone on here can help me. I'm seeking some advice on the best way to quickly learn...
Replies
Views
REDSAW
R
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock