Currently reading:
Looking for work in Norwich area as Mate/Improver.

Discuss Looking for work in Norwich area as Mate/Improver. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kevin Blackburn

Good afternoon. I am new to this site and have no idea if this how you post, so sorry in advance.

My name is Kevin Blackburn, I'm 25 and I currently attend CTS College in Norwich working towards a Level 2 Diploma in Plumbing. I have passed all but one of the On-Screen Exams with Distinctions and Merits. I will have passed the last by the end of this month. My intention is to finish the practical assessments ASAP and find a job.

I am looking for a job in Norwich area as a Mate/Improver and would be open to work experience as I work nights, I could work during the day without too much trouble. I do not expect to paid greatly, if at all.
I'm hard working, reliable and eager to prove myself.

If anyone could help or knows anyone who could, I would love to hear from you.

I'd like to thank you in advance for your time, any help or advice.

Kevin Blackburn

Hi Kevin and welcome to the forum , i wish you the best of luck as im north of scotland and hopefully youl find what your'e lookin for,

Hi Kevin, welcome to the forum. Good luck in your search as unfortunately if you check the forum lots of people are in the same boat

Write to all the plumbers in your area and if you have a car out with your area. Give them as much detail about yourself and make sure you spell check it. Apart from that I wish you all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Looking for work in Norwich area as Mate/Improver. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock