Discuss No heat after radiator removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Good evening all,

Today I removed a bedroom radiator and capped off the ends. I started with the full works - boiler switched off, drained system, removed radiator and then filled up the system. I then bled the radiators and returned the boiler pressure back to 1.5. Turned the boiler back on but unfortunately am getting no hot water and no heat to the radiators. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Barry

Reply to No heat after radiator removal in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that...
Replies
Views
Hi, I drained the the central heating, to remove a radiator. After refilling it, the heating now won’t work. It’s a combi . I’m getting this symbol
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Oil boiler (now~15 years old) unvented system with 17 radiators. We moved in 5 years ago and I had to keep bleeding the same radiator. The bleed...
Replies
Views
A
Hi All, I have two sets of radiator pipes that need removing. Although neither set of pipes have radiators on them anymore they are both still...
Replies
Views
Adam Rifat
A
Back