Search the forum,

Discuss New to the plumbing world. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bemmy

Afternoon Guy's,
Thank you for the acceptance.
I'm living in Colchester, and I start my NVQ Level 2 C&G 6189 plumbing and heating course in April, with Crownship Developments Ltd.

Looking forward to a new career in the plumbing industry and learning and chatting on this forum before, during and after the course.

Regards,

Bemmy

Welcome along bud, just remember the only stupid question here is the one you don`t ask. Loads of knowledge in ukpf.

hows it going bemmy ? im starting on the 16th may at crowneship

Hello Bemmy. My name is Darian. I want to become a plumber.I wanted to ask you what's the best recognised plumbing course to take and what level to start in ?

Do I need any previous knowledge to taking the NVQ Level 2 C&G 6189 plumbing and heating course ?

Does this course guarantees me finding work after ?

How much does it cost this course ?

Many thanks

H&S
Hello Bemmy. My name is Darian. I want to become a plumber.I wanted to ask you what's the best recognised plumbing course to take and what level to start in ?

Do I need any previous knowledge to taking the NVQ Level 2 C&G 6189 plumbing and heating course ?

Does this course guarantees me finding work after ?

How much does it cost this course ?

Many thanks

Thats the course I'm doing, I guess a bit of knowledge before hand is always helpful, I'm assisting a local plumber in my spare time, before my course starts.
As for prices they vary, find one with good facilitys and testimonials.
As for a guaranteed job, pass on that one. Google its a wonderful thing!
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New to the plumbing world. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few positions, did a bit of freelance and was continually working late hours and evenings unpaid as well as every weekend. I ended up getting burnout and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I'm about to progress from Level 2 C&G to Level 3 (starting in September): I'd always thought i would do the Level 3 Gas, as this was the only course my local college offered, but i've just found out they're now also offering Level 3 Plumbing and Heating. Does anyone have any advice...
Replies
Views
I am selling my 3-year City& Guilds Accredited NVQ Level 3 Diploma in Plumbing and Heating I cant complete it due to work commitments. Provider New Trades Career. (There Course fee is £7800) newtradescareer dot co dot uk/courses/plumbing FULL COURSE: £6500 Mail if for this exciting...
Replies
Views
Hello Plumbers/Gas Engineers, Excuse if this question has been raised but i am in a slight dilemma and for the past 2 weeks the internet has not really solved this, so I feel i need some real advice from real tradesmen. I am 21 and stuck behind a desk not progressing into a career, I have...
Replies
Views
Vacancies within our Plumbing Team at City College Norwich Full time, £23.789 - £34,606 per annum dependant on appointment An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the City College Norwich Apprenticeships Team. Due to rising Industry demand we currently have vacancies for full time posts...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock