Search the forum,

Discuss New to the plumbing world. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bemmy

Afternoon Guy's,
Thank you for the acceptance.
I'm living in Colchester, and I start my NVQ Level 2 C&G 6189 plumbing and heating course in April, with Crownship Developments Ltd.

Looking forward to a new career in the plumbing industry and learning and chatting on this forum before, during and after the course.

Regards,

Bemmy

Welcome along bud, just remember the only stupid question here is the one you don`t ask. Loads of knowledge in ukpf.

hows it going bemmy ? im starting on the 16th may at crowneship

Hello Bemmy. My name is Darian. I want to become a plumber.I wanted to ask you what's the best recognised plumbing course to take and what level to start in ?

Do I need any previous knowledge to taking the NVQ Level 2 C&G 6189 plumbing and heating course ?

Does this course guarantees me finding work after ?

How much does it cost this course ?

Many thanks

H&S
Hello Bemmy. My name is Darian. I want to become a plumber.I wanted to ask you what's the best recognised plumbing course to take and what level to start in ?

Do I need any previous knowledge to taking the NVQ Level 2 C&G 6189 plumbing and heating course ?

Does this course guarantees me finding work after ?

How much does it cost this course ?

Many thanks

Thats the course I'm doing, I guess a bit of knowledge before hand is always helpful, I'm assisting a local plumber in my spare time, before my course starts.
As for prices they vary, find one with good facilitys and testimonials.
As for a guaranteed job, pass on that one. Google its a wonderful thing!
Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to New to the plumbing world. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock