Discuss New kitchen tap install in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

If I connect a 1/2 fexi directly to a 15mm compression, I give the 15mm a quick file to take the edge off.
I have found these on Screwfix, which look like the perfect fittings to attach a flexible hose to a copper pipe.

Compression adapting male coupler 15mm x 1/2" (69358)

The description doesn't say the 1/2" end is flat, but someone asked the question and the response was that it was. To be sure, I've asked the same question, but not yet received a response from Screwfix, who seem to be hit and miss these days.

I may just buy them anyway.

I have found these on Screwfix, which look like the perfect fittings to attach a flexible hose to a copper pipe.

Compression adapting male coupler 15mm x 1/2" (69358)

The description doesn't say the 1/2" end is flat, but someone asked the question and the response was that it was. To be sure, I've asked the same question, but not yet received a response from Screwfix, who seem to be hit and miss these days.

I may just buy them anyway.
I've just answered your question on the Screwfix site, the answer's yes.

Reply to New kitchen tap install in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

This is going to sound stupid - but it is giving me problems. I have fitted new flexible tap hoses that each connects with a tap hose adaptor to...
Replies
Views
Hi, As I need to purchase two new taps for our en suite, I've noticed that almost all taps now come with flexi tails as standard. I've read some...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I'm in the process of fitting a replacement undersink water heater in my shed and, as advised in the instructions (yes, I know, what am I...
Replies
Views
Help / advice please? I have attached pics I want to fit a new basin tap. The new tap came with flexible hose. Q1. Pic 1 - the fitting into the...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock