Discuss new advert on telly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparra1100

anyone seen the new advert for a boiler install shows a 28i junior lol with a 10 yr guarentee £17 a month thats £200 a yr so over 10 yrs thats £2000 plus whatever else you have to pay ,no doubt you have to pay for the boiler on top wish it was that easy ,lol

Aye its from £17 and an upfront payment from £480 ish. There's another thread on this with some useful bits on.

There's got to be a catch. Anyone no what it is? If it cost £2500 aprox over ten years no one could make any money factoring in interest charges and advertising.

If Its british gas they are a crowd of robbing sods , My mate got a quote for £3000 for a combi swap BG included a gas Pipe rerun which was in fact not required as it only needed a foot of pipe changing. He got the job done by BG subbies for £2000

If Its british gas they are a crowd of robbing sods , My mate got a quote for £3000 for a combi swap BG included a gas Pipe rerun which was in fact not required as it only needed a foot of pipe changing. He got the job done by BG subbies for £2000

why didnt you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new advert on telly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Our current boiler is 19 years old (and a piece of Rubbish) Had a guy round today from Energy Options Solutions that offered us an Ideal 30kw Logic...
Replies
Views
I am generally a decent handyman, can usually make 2+2=4 and take care of most things to avoid troubling experts with just the basics, but know...
Replies
Views
A
Our building has a boiler that provides both hydronic heat and domestic hot water. It's been working without any serious problems for 10+ years...
Replies
Views
arkay-eff
A
I've searched this forum but cannot see anyone else reporting a similar problem with the last generation grey Hep2O fittings: they unscrew! Our...
Replies
Views
Does anybody have any views as to whether Viessman boilers are any good. Just seen an advert on tv £16/month and 10 year guarantee. I currently...
Replies
Views
Back