Search the forum,

Discuss new advert on telly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sparra1100

anyone seen the new advert for a boiler install shows a 28i junior lol with a 10 yr guarentee £17 a month thats £200 a yr so over 10 yrs thats £2000 plus whatever else you have to pay ,no doubt you have to pay for the boiler on top wish it was that easy ,lol

Aye its from £17 and an upfront payment from £480 ish. There's another thread on this with some useful bits on.

There's got to be a catch. Anyone no what it is? If it cost £2500 aprox over ten years no one could make any money factoring in interest charges and advertising.

If Its british gas they are a crowd of robbing sods , My mate got a quote for £3000 for a combi swap BG included a gas Pipe rerun which was in fact not required as it only needed a foot of pipe changing. He got the job done by BG subbies for £2000

If Its british gas they are a crowd of robbing sods , My mate got a quote for £3000 for a combi swap BG included a gas Pipe rerun which was in fact not required as it only needed a foot of pipe changing. He got the job done by BG subbies for £2000

why didnt you do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to new advert on telly in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock