Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss My reply in the im looking for an engineer section in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
good post mate, doh worry about it, the world is full of idiots.

I dont see the need to apologise. I dont even know what experience he has, not without trawling through his past posts.

I thought you hit it on the head. Too many flit in wanting work experience and either disappear never to be heard of again or disappear when there's graft to be done.

In a couple of sentences he has given everyone on here a precise of his abilities and his ability to get on with others. Can't see him getting any offers off this forum now.

I dont think i should apologise but sometimes you cant see the wood for the trees. And this forum is a good leveller for opinions.

I've had to delete the entire thread. The knob's response getting all your backs up didn't paint the forum in a great light, especially as Dan's looking for more sponsors now that Ray is shipping out own brand value pack biscuits with his orders now.....

Ray's scathing comeback in 5......

What an absolute tool he is. Im looking for work so when someone gives me constructive help i'll have a total meltdown. If only they would stick around and contribute they would actually stand a chance getting somewhere.

We haven't had a good idiot for a while. I'm never sure how I get biscuits out of Ray. Must be doing something wrong

Croppie what is that 38.11 you keep writing everywhere before closing a thread?

I've had to delete the entire thread. The knob's response getting all your backs up didn't paint the forum in a great light, especially as Dan's looking for more sponsors now that Ray is shipping out own brand value pack biscuits with his orders now.....

Ray's scathing comeback in 5......

It gets even worse Croppie.
I placed an order Easter Monday for the EASTER DEAL, I collected the boiler Tuesday @ 9.30 am, saving loads of money on Asprey courier/ no wooden packing box and even worse no biccies !!

Best thing was tho, the new boiler was on the wall by 12 pm :party:

It was a rush job and I had told the customer I would not have the boiler for a couple of days.
Happy days.

[SUP]11[/SUP]and said, ‘Thus far shall you come, and no farther,
and here shall your proud waves be stayed’?

Bugger. I only went for a dump and missed the whole thing. Jules did you upset someone with your northern tone?

Jules advice was spot on. Basically hang around, contribute, get to know everybody and take your chance when it comes.

Sometimes even billy smart cant train pork.

Ray's scathing comeback in 5 hours......

4 hours.......

3 hours.........

Meh!

I reckon sponsors are thicker skinned than you give them credit for. :)

Apart from mugs like me, potential sponsors will only really care what the readership demographic profile and numbers are, just like any other form of advertising.

**sigh**

Because you are all nosy feckers and because I like half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I'll rescue the thread and resurrect it in the arms.

It'll be closed mind!

**sigh**

Because you are all nosy feckers and because I like half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.

I'll rescue the thread and resurrect it in the arms.

It'll be closed mind!

dont censor it pleeeease!

oi!, new here...

giz a job. eh! giz a fekin job. with a follow up head butt....(jimmy nail. if you old enough ;) )

makes you wonder whats holding him back from gaining employment opp's.lol

Jules always has to bring his left testicle into every argument. You northerners really will eat anything!

oi!, new here...

giz a job. eh! giz a fekin job. with a follow up head butt....(jimmy nail. if you old enough ;) )

makes you wonder whats holding him back from gaining employment opp's.lol

Giz a job!, wasn`t it Boys from the Black stuff? Josha maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My reply in the im looking for an engineer section in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
Hi, I have a Worcester 28i junior boiler that has started to lose pressure, only when using the central heating. When using hot water I have no...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
I have a plumber coming tomorrow to change a cartridge on a badly dripping tap on my bathroom mixer unit. There is no separate isolating valve for...
Replies
Views
Can anyone recommend a decent multi meter, preferably under a 100 pounds. It's for checking boiler components so I don't need a top spec one...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock