Search the forum,

Discuss My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don`t care what it`s called as long as it works and that image is gone!

I think I'd have to err on the side of caution and poke my eyes out

I think I'd have to err on the side of caution and poke my eyes out

for a charge

9be122877edac98b97b78fe859e39d3b.jpg

new name required here, dont any of you have older daughters, you get sights like that every weekend when their mates come to stay, puts a hell of a strain on your heart.

I think you have everyone's consent to post the rest of the photos on here :)

Will it help if I send you my phone number or email to send them to :grin: :rofl:

The whole thing smells of blackmail.

Send her a picture of your 'oldfella' and I bet you will be asked for money not to send it onto your wife.

'Meet' her and I bet you will be asked for money so the videos will not be sent onto your wife.

If it was me I'd show the missus the messages and your replied that your happy with your wife Too earn the extra brownie points and then you can keep the pictures ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock