Search the forum,

Discuss My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
And no it wasn't an 0898 CallCenter :smile:

I'm wondering if it's the boyfriend test maybe she knows my Mrs and is seeing if I would cheat

Oh my God what a day

Did a job in an office staff room today. lady who booked me for the job had my mobile number and met me at the entrance of the office to show me where to go.

All fine taps changed everything working great.

Left a note on the ladies desk as she was at lunch saying could she call me to arrange payment. She did this and payment was made, but all day she has been sending me sexy pictures of herself. I asked her if it was a mistake and she said no and would I like to meet after work. I am very happy with my Mrs and she would go bonkers if she found out about this woman and rightly so.

Feels a shame to delete the pictures as this woman is seriously hot but I think my philandering days are behind me. God I feel old

I am an average ugly bloke but have been in the same situation more than once. I showed my my wife the evidence as it were and told the 3rd party the facts.

just like a call centre mate in Bournemouth. And no she actually texted them to me. Hmmmm wondering if I've been duped now. Still begs the question why

hand over your cc dets :D

and first one looks like a photo set/studio

I am an average ugly bloke but have been in the same situation more than once. I showed my my wife the evidence as it were and told the 3rd party the facts.

I am much the same mate I am more hair than man at the moment which I wouldn't have thought some pretty little dolly bird would find attractive. As Shaun says though if the pictures are fake what is the point in sending them

Riley wins the award for the fastest post count in UKPF history , beats all the "i am a engineer" posts .

hand over your cc dets :D

and first one looks like a photo set/studio

The first one while not a great picture I'll give you that she was actually wearing that dress I am 99.9% positive it's her

I have worked in some very wealthy people homes especially when working on ground source heat pumps as that environment lends itself to rich people. Rich women at home when top brass earning husband is not around can be lets says Quite confrontational.

The first one while not a great picture I'll give you that she was actually wearing that dress I am 99.9% positive it's her

who ever is in that pic is fine super fine, but the second pic is a totally different person different fingers knees and elbows

are the rest like the person in the first pic?

who ever is in that pic is fine super fine, but the second pic is a totally different person different fingers knees and elbows

Those are some mighty fine analytical skills there Shaun.

The other photo is of the same dress with a little bit of small undergarment showing

Calm down Sherlock, you are ruining it for him haha.

Those are some mighty fine analytical skills there Shaun.

The other photo is of the same dress with a little bit of small undergarment showing

same place as first ?

and sounds like you pulled if real btw do the lottery :D

Calm down Sherlock, you are ruining it for him haha.

bet he would be happy with one :D dont want to give him a heart attack

I'd rather feel a bit of guilt now I just feel soiled

I'd rather feel a bit of guilt now I just feel soiled

thats yin and yang, you have sinned and had sweet sweet thoughts about another one

Not so much sweet sweet thoughts just staring in disbelief at a surprise axe wound

I tried to send one to Adam for his moderation but he couldn't open it

He did make some comments about being in the toilet

Think of this image to calm yourself.
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock