Search the forum,

Discuss My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Oh my God what a day

Did a job in an office staff room today. lady who booked me for the job had my mobile number and met me at the entrance of the office to show me where to go.

All fine taps changed everything working great.

Left a note on the ladies desk as she was at lunch saying could she call me to arrange payment. She did this and payment was made, but all day she has been sending me sexy pictures of herself. I asked her if it was a mistake and she said no and would I like to meet after work. I am very happy with my Mrs and she would go bonkers if she found out about this woman and rightly so.

Feels a shame to delete the pictures as this woman is seriously hot but I think my philandering days are behind me. God I feel old

I genuinely think there is possibly only one I can post on here

image.jpg

I was staggered I thought it must've been a wind up or something

Definitely need more pictures haha. I cant really give an opinion without seeing all the evidence.

Not sure I can post the rest as we have female members

This is the best thread ever!
She is hot stuff! Probably trouble, but I wouldn't mind getting into trouble! :smile:
She looks too young to have her hormones stirring

Very public spirited of you ads

This is the best thread ever!
She is hot stuff! Probably trouble, but I wouldn't mind getting into trouble! :smile:
She looks too young to have her hormones stirring

She's nearly nineteen and a filthy little thing

this old chestnut stock photos, you sure thats her as the first one is czech and the second is russian

saying that i will take no 1 please :D

Last edited:
God, she looks like trouble. My kind of trouble.

Come to think of it, - how do you know she is nearly 19?
You've been asking her if she's legal, haven't you?

To be honest mate it's a natural reaction from working the doors when I was younger Plus I didn't want to do an Adam Johnson

this old chestnut stock photos, you sure thats her as the first one is czech and the second is russian

saying that i will take no 1 please :D
I thought exactly the same thing mate but I physically saw her in that dress The underwear one obviously not

The follow-up one which I can't post is in the same dress just a little more revealing

I thought exactly the same thing mate but I physically saw her in that dress The underwear one obviously not

you sure because im 80% ive seen the second pic somwhere

As I say mate I cannot be sure about the second one it looks like her physically but obviously I saw her at work pretty well attired

As I say mate I cannot be sure about the second one it looks like her physically but obviously I saw her at work pretty well attired

what type of office was it :D

and pics wernt sent via an app were they ?

Last edited:
just like a call centre mate in Bournemouth. And no she actually texted them to me. Hmmmm wondering if I've been duped now. Still begs the question why

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to My first don't answer But not what you think in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock